- Each advisor can enroll in one trial annually.
- A Farmer can convert to an Advisor plan at any time. Once invited by an Advisor account administrator, we assign that user a seat within the Advisor subscription.
- Advisor account administrators can add more advisors to their team subscription at any time from their admin page after logging in at www.agrisync.com.
- Yes. All support sessions through AgriSync are private and safe. We will not share or market private sessions between farmers and their trusted advisors. Your live support sessions are not recorded.
- With flat fee annual subscription, Advisors may hold unlimited virtual support sessions with their customers and internal staff.
- Farmers can receive support from an unlimited number of advisors from multiple companies through AgriSync.
- Advisors pay securely via major credit card by setting up payment details after logging in at www.agrisync.com. We use an online payments industry standard and do not store users’ credit card details.
- The account administrator for Advisor subscribers can pay via credit card at www.agrisync.com or request an electronic invoice by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org. Any quantity of advisors can be added to an Advisor subscription at any time simply by paying the incremental subscription fees.
- AgriSync will send an email reminding all Advisors to add payment details about 10 days before the trial expires. By adding payment details, Advisors can continue to use AgriSync to support farmers after the initial 30 day free trial.
- Advisor accounts will be deactivated at the end of the trial period if payment details have not been added to the user’s profile through www.agrisync.com
Yes, AgriSync is free for farmers.
- Farmers can request and receive support through AgriSync for free. Farmers cannot start a video session with other AgriSync users.
- Advisors can deliver help to Farmers and other Advisors through AgriSync. Advisors can start live video support sessions with Farmer users and other Advisors.