Come grow with us!
Ag Tech Sales and Marketing Coordinator
AgriSync is a Software as a Service Ag technology startup based out of central Iowa. We are looking for a part-time remote sales coordinator in the Midwest. If you are passionate about production agriculture and have an understanding of the Ag service market (COOPS, Equipment Dealers, Precision Ag) then this role is for you. Set your own hours up to 20 hours per week. Work remotely from home with your laptop, phone and reliable internet connection. Earn a competitive hourly base plus commission on closed subscriptions. ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Profile Prospective Contacts and maintain CRM
- Follow-Up and Qualify Warm Leads and confirm webinar appointments with AgriSync leadership
- Maintain Social Media engagement with prospects and existing providers (LinkedIn, FB, Twitter)
- Maintain a sales pipeline and provide regular team updates.
- Coordinate sales engagement schedules, appointments and conference preparation.
- Provide marketing planning support or 1: Many webinars.PREFERRED SKILLS
- EXCELLENT COLLABORATION AND COMMUNICATION SKILLS
- FARM BACKGROUND OR DIRECT PRODUCTION AGRICULTURE EXPERIENCE
- TECH SAVVY. YOU DON’T NEED TO CODE, BUT YOU NEED TO BE PLUGGED IN 🙂
- CUSTOMER PRESENTATION SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE PRESENTING VIRTUALLY
- RESPONSIVENESS AND DEMONSTRATED ACCOUNTABILITY
- STRONG ORGANIZATIONAL AND EMPATHY AND LISTENING SKILLS
Sr. Mobile SaaS Full Stack Lead Developer
AgriSync Inc, is seeking a Sr. Mobile Software Developer. This is a contract to hire full time position. Remote candidates are encourage to apply with a preference toward domestic resources with a passion for agriculture. The primary responsibility of this position involves design, development, testing and implementation of mobile first, cloud collaborative applications.
- Architect and develop full stack SaaS mobile applications for iOS and Android with expertise in Xamarin Forms, Azure and WebRTC technologies.
- Work with a small team of virtual developers and designers, providing guidance and feedback to other team members throughout all phases of a project
- Solve problems at both the product and code level
- Provide and maintain up to date, thorough documentation for all responsible systems, processes and issues.
- Provide written documentation for applications as needed.
- Lead code quality initiatives for production apps including logging diagnostics, unit testing, and continuous integration.
- 1+ years of experience with building production Xamarin with a preference toward Forms.
- 4+ years of experience in software development
- Published applications available on Google Play and the Apple App Store
- Experience interacting with RESTful JSON and XML web services and API Integration
- Cloud Service development with a preference toward Azure
- Experience seamlessly implementing 3rd party libraries
- Knowledge of mobile OS-specific design patterns and experience building sleek, high performance, native user interfaces
- Proficiency in C# .NET Visual Studio Online
- Experience creating bindings for 3rd party libraries in both iOS and Android Xamarin projects
- Experience using project/bug tracking tools and source control
- Understanding of the mobile development lifecycle
- Results oriented, product focused, and at ease in an environment requiring the ability to quickly and appropriately prioritize conflicting demands
- Strong analytical and excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Team player eager to work closely with, learn from and mentor others while continually improving self and team
- Innately curious about new technologies and their practical application in a startup environment
- BS/MS in CS or equivalent engineering discipline
- Authorized for full time employment in the United States