Join the AgriSync Team
We're always on the lookout for talent who are excited about simplifying the way farmers and their ag experts communicate in modern agriculture.
At AgriSync®, our focus is on the people in agriculture and the way they collaborate. Farmers today connect with their local, trusted agribusiness consultants for help adopting and implementing new technologies, practices, and biological advancements – a network of support resulting from our evolving agriculture industry. We think those support relationships matter, and we want to help them reach their full potential. AgriSync works to ensure the most important piece of modern agribusiness — the human piece — has its greatest impact.
Join our mission to simplify collaboration in agriculture across the globe.
Know and maximize your gifts • Think and act like an owner • Be purpose-driven • Act with Integrity • Be a team player
Benefits and Perks
Health Reimbursement Arrangement
Device Stipend for laptop and other gadgets needed to stay productive
9 Paid Holidays Off
IRA Retirement Savings Plan
Annual Training and Education Stipend
Mobile Device and Data Plan Stipend
Paid Time Off
What others are saying about AgriSync
"AgriSync has given me an in-depth opportunity to further develop my interpersonal skills through my daily interactions. I have been able to develop a whole new skill set by continually working to anticipate our customer's needs and any questions they may have during their experience using AgriSync."
"Working at AgriSync was an experience that I wasn't able to find elsewhere. I didn't feel like 'just and intern.' My internship prepared me to be able to take on a full time role by allowing me to make my own decisions within my role and the company, and to be able to commumnicate effectively with growers, other agricultural professional, and my coworkers."
"AgriSync gives me the flexibility, broad and diversified work experience, and positive work environment that is rarely found in large companies."
Our Customer Success team supports and educates customers, ensuring they implement AgriSync successfully, achieve organizational adoption, and utilize the platform daily to support and communicate with their customers.
You'll work closely with customers to understand their business needs and challenges, coaching them on the best ways to utilize AgriSync to address those gaps.
Reporting to the Director of Customer Success, you’ll be relied upon as a product expert and coach for customers. You’ll work closely with existing customers to help them utilize the service. You’ll also work with the product team to help escalate and prioritize product improvements and feature requests.RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide timely customer support via chat, email, and phone
- Document customer support requests, escalate issues, and follow-up when resolved
- Recreate and report customer issues via our internal ticketing system
- Create and updates digital support resources including help articles, video tutorials, and digital guides
- Manage and maintain AgriSync's customer-facing feature request board
- Own the communication process for product releases and updates
- Partner closely with the product and sales teams to translate business needs and product requirements into solutions for customers
- Organize and lead customer training sessions for individuals and teams
- Experience in customer-facing roles such as support, sales or account management
- Self-motivated, driven individual who values action or intention
- Empathetic and personable; Experience building strong relationships
- Comfortable engaging with customers via phone, video conferencing and in-person
- Tech-savvy – Enjoys using and discovering new software tools
- Possesses entrepreneurial spirit – Thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Bachelor's degree