Our Customer Success team engages and educates customers, ensuring they implement AgriSync successfully, achieve organizational adoption, and utilize the platform daily to support and communicate with their customers.
You'll work closely with customers to understand their business needs and challenges, coaching them on the best ways to utilize AgriSync to address those gaps.
Reporting to the Director of Customer Success, you’ll be relied upon as a product expert and coach for customers. You’ll work closely with existing and prospective customers to help them launch AgriSync and drive continued use of the product.
- Coach customers to be product experts on AgriSync
- Organize and lead customer training sessions for individuals and teams
- Maintain high levels of customer engagement and satisfaction
- Identify customer challenges and actively suggest better solutions
- Provide timely customer support via chat, email and phone
- Partner closely with product and sales team members to translate business needs and product requirements into new solutions for customers
- Develop and enhance customer onboarding processes with a focus on education, engagement and adoption of AgriSync
- Find creative ways to reactivate disengaged customers
- Manage and update AgriSync’s Help Center and in-product tours
SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS
- Experience in customer-facing roles such as support, sales or account management
- Self-motivated, driven individual who values action or intention
- Empathetic and personable; Experience building strong relationships
- Comfortable engaging with customers via phone, video conferencing and in-person
- Tech-savvy – Enjoys using and discovering new software tools
- Possesses entrepreneurial spirit – Thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Farming background or interest in agriculture
We are committed to equal employment opportunity.