|Product Updates is our monthly post on new features and product improvements to keep you up to date.|
Updated Ticket Insights Dashboard
- The addition of "mean time to first response" and "mean time to resolution," in addition to the existing "median time to first response" and "median time to resolution"
- The data will show N/A if there is no data collected during a timeframe, rather than 0
- When you hover over these boxes, you will see how many tickets are included in the timeframe you're evaluating
- Within that hover, you will see how many calls were picked up immediately labeled as "immediate" rather than collected as a 0, so there is a distinction between no data (N/A) and data that averages to 0 (immediate)
- Average rating will be color coded so you can get a quick visual of where your satisfaction stands
- The previous word cloud has been changed to a ticket table, allowing for more insights into how frequently that word shows up in your tickets
Remember Me Option Back
Make sure to select "Remember Me" when logging in to your account to stay logged in.
Other Notable Features
We are so excited to introduce these new and improved features, but we were also able to update a few other things that you may find helpful:
- Be a Beta Tester — Have you submitted an application to take part in our beta program? Don't miss out on this opportunity — apply today!
- Filter Call Duration — Within the calls tab, you can search for all calls that fall between a certain call duration!
As always, you can text, call, and now email our support line to create a ticket with our entire team. You can also stay updated with new features as they become available by following our Changelog. Have something you want to see added or integrated?
Submit an entry here.