Acceptable Use Policy
This Acceptable Use Policy (“AUP”) describes rules that apply to any party (“User”) using any products and services provided by AgriSync, Inc. or any of its affiliates (collectively, “AgriSync”). The examples described in this AUP are not exhaustive. If User violates this AUP, AgriSync may suspend User’s use of the Services. This AUP may be updated by AgriSync from time to time upon reasonable notice, which may be provided via User’s account, e-mail, or by posting an updated version of this AUP at https://www.agrisync.com/aup.
Business, Trade or Professional Use Only. AgriSync creates and maintains the Services with the sole intention they be used for business use or in connection with an individual’s trade, craft or profession. Do not use the Services for non-business purposes.
No Inappropriate Content or Users. Do not use the Services to transmit or store any content or communications (commercial or otherwise) that is illegal, harmful, unwanted, inappropriate, objectionable, confirmed to be criminal misinformation, or otherwise poses a threat to the public. This prohibition includes use of the Services by a hate group or content or communications that originate from a hate group or are exploitive, abusive, or hate speech.
Prohibited Activities. Users are prohibited from using the Services in any of the following ways or for any of the following activities:
- Accessing any emergency calling systems or emergency services.
- While responsible for the safety or operation of any equipment, vehicle, or machinery of any type.
- Communicating in any way related to alcohol, firearms, gambling, tobacco, sex or other adult content.
- To communicate with any person younger than the legal age of consent based on where the recipient is located.
- With content or use that is deceptive, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, invasive of another’s privacy, or otherwise deemed objectionable by AgriSync, even if the content is permissible by law and appropriate age restrictions are in place.
- In violation of another’s copyright, trademark or other intellectual property rights.
- In violation of any applicable laws, regulations, or industry standards or guidance (collectively, “Applicable Laws”). This includes violating Applicable Laws requiring (a) consent be obtained prior to transmitting, recording, collecting, or monitoring data or communications or (b) compliance with opt-out requests for any data or communications.
- Interfering with or otherwise negatively impacting any aspect of the Services or any third-party networks that are linked to the Services.
- Reverse engineering, copying, disassembling, or decompiling the Services.
- Creating a false identity or any attempt to mislead others as to the identity of the sender or the origin of any data or communications.
- Engage in or encourage any activity that is harmful to AgriSync’s business operations or reputation.
No Service Integrity Violations. Do not violate the integrity of the Services, including:
- Bypassing Service Limitations. Attempting to bypass, exploit, defeat, or disable limitations or restrictions placed on the Services.
- Security Vulnerabilities. Finding security vulnerabilities to exploit the Services or attempting to bypass any security mechanism or filtering capabilities.
- Disabling the Services. Any denial of service (DoS) attack on the Services or any other conduct that attempts to disrupt, disable, or overload the Services.
- Harmful Code or Bots. Transmitting code, files, scripts, agents, or programs intended to do harm, including viruses or malware, or using automated means, such as bots, to gain access to or use the Services.
- Unauthorized Access. Attempting to gain unauthorized access to the Services.
Data Safeguards. User is responsible for determining whether the Services offer appropriate safeguards for User’s use of the Services, including, but not limited to, any safeguards required by Applicable Laws, prior to transmitting or processing any data or communications via the Services.
Violations, Reporting and Cooperation. Violations of this AUP, including any prohibited content or communications, may be reported to https://www.agrisync.com/abuse. User agrees to immediately report any violation of this AUP to AgriSync and provide cooperation, as requested by AgriSync, to investigate and/or remedy that violation.