is seeking a Sr. Mobile Software Developer. This is a contract to hire full time
position. Remote candidates are encourage
to apply with a preference toward domestic resources with a passion for agriculture. The primary responsibility of this position involves design, development, testing
and implementation of mobile first, cloud collaborative applications.
- Architect and develop full stack SaaS mobile applications for iOS and Android with expertise in Xamarin Forms, Azure and WebRTC technologies.
- Work with a small team of virtual developers and designers, providing guidance and feedback to other team members throughout all phases of a project
- Solve problems at both the product and code level
- Provide and maintain up to date, thorough documentation for all responsible systems, processes and issues.
- Provide written documentation for applications as needed.
- Lead code quality initiatives for production apps including logging diagnostics, unit testing, and continuous integration.
- 1+ years of experience with building production Xamarin with a preference toward Forms.
- 4+ years of experience in software development
- Published applications available on Google Play and the Apple App Store
- Experience interacting with RESTful JSON and XML web services and API Integration
- Cloud Service development with a preference toward Azure
- Experience seamlessly implementing 3rd party libraries
- Knowledge of mobile OS-specific design patterns and experience building sleek, high performance, native user interfaces
- Proficiency in C# .NET Visual Studio Online
- Experience creating bindings for 3rd party libraries in both iOS and Android Xamarin projects
- Experience using project/bug tracking tools and source control
- Understanding of the mobile development lifecycle
- Results oriented, product focused, and at ease in an environment requiring the ability to quickly and appropriately prioritize conflicting demands
- Strong analytical and excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Team player eager to work closely with, learn from and mentor others while continually improving self and team
- Innately curious about new technologies and their practical application in a startup environment
- BS/MS in CS or equivalent engineering discipline
- Authorized for full time employment in the United States